Volunteering in Nepal
An increasingly popular form of volunteering among young people, students and graduates, is to travel to communities in the developing world to work on projects with local organizations. Activities include teaching English, working in schools, school construction, virtual volunteering, assisting non-governmental organizations and women’s empowerment volunteering. International volunteering often aims to give participants valuable skills and knowledge in addition to benefits to the host community and organization. Access to quality education is an important issue, facing countless populations around the world today and a valuable way to make an impact and engage in a unique cultural exchange, in whatever field you choose to become volunteer.
- Nepal is beautiful and stunning Himalayan country in world.
- Nepal is rich with tradition of art and culture.
- Nepal offers an astonishing diversity of sight seeing attraction and adventure opportunities found no where else on the earth.
Benefits to become volunteer in Nepal
- Volunteers who travel to assist may learn Nepali culture and language.
- There are many proven personal benefits of volunteerism. Working together with a group of people who have different ethnicity, backgrounds, and views reduces stereotypes.
- Not only does surrounding oneself with new people and learning how to work together as a group help one improve teamwork and relational skills, increases appreciation of other cultures, and works to allow young people to find others that they relate to.
- Volunteer work has proven to be a powerful predictor in students’ academic lives and college experience as a whole.
If you are interested to join us you can sent email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer and Skill
|Music , Art ,Sport ,English Teaching, Meditation ,Drama, teaching. game with youth and kids.
|April , May , June , Sep, Oct , November, Dec. Jan & Feb.||one week to 12 week
Sunday to Friday
|10:00am to 4:00pm||Dhading & Kavre District District|
|Primary School ( Grade 1 to 5)||Lower Secondary ( Grade 6 to 8)||Secondary Level ( Grande 9 & 10 )||grade and age is really not match in our education system|
|4 Year to 12 Year||12 year to 15 year||15 year to 18 year